AW: advice for textfont needed

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jan 16 02:58:20 EST 2013

Hi Jacqueline,
thank you for your clearifying explanation.
Yes I am on windows. Now I know what has happened.Though I wonder, why the
engine has set "Lucida" in the fields property and not has inheriteded it to
the field in runtime. And why it has choosen Lucida at all, because it's not
my windows standard font. But probably I shouldn't think about that, now I
know how to handle it.
Thank you
Tiemo

Auftrag