iOS standalone - what to do about code signing failures?

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Fri Jan 11 15:57:15 EST 2013

Hi Dave,

I just wanted to tell you how appreciative I am for this feedback. I'm still experiencing this codesign failure problem, and I don't know where to turn for help other than this list. I'll try to use your information to solve my problem next week as I am entertaining guests for a few days, but I didn't want to wait that long to thank you.

Roger