Portable apps

As_Simon simon at asato-media.com
Thu Jan 10 23:40:32 EST 2013

I haven't tested Mac OS X Mt Lion directly but I have thousands of users out
there and I haven't heard anything back.

I think the term "Portable" only means "No Installer" so your use is fine.

Bill, I haven't had to code sign any of my apps and do not get the "Unknown
Publisher" dialog box.  The only time it happened to me was when I
downloaded the app from a server.  Not sure how I get around it.

Simon