Difference between Mainstack and Substack

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Thu Jan 10 20:08:56 EST 2013

Well now I have to ask, how does this affect the message hierarchy in a standalone? Are messages generated in a substack still passed to the mainstack? If not, this would explain a lot better than anything else why the splashstack approach is recommended so much, and ALL you actual functionality should be included as a stack file or files.

Bob