Sending an email on Windows 8

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Wed Jan 9 12:19:25 EST 2013

Actually no, my understanding I confess comes from listening to Leo LaPorte, the Tech Guy radio program on KFI Radio in Los Angeles. Someone called asking if he should upgrade to Windows 8 and that was his assessment. That is why it was my understanding and not my experience. :-) I have had experience using a stylus based interface though many years ago, when I was evaluating whether or not we should purchase one for the graphics department, and I can tell you that it became quite tedious reaching for the apple menu or any menu pretty quickly, especially on large screens. I remember telling myself, "This will never take the place of a mouse or trackball."

Bob