Sending an email on Windows 8

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jan 8 15:27:17 EST 2013

Bob,
Is your judgement because you have sat down with a Windows 8 touch screen
computer for an hour?  I'm curious because I'm very interested in buying a
small Window 8 laptop (11" screen).  I've only played on it for perhaps 10
minutes in the store but I didn't really notice any problems using the
touchscreen side of things.  I found myself much preferring to touch the
screen than use the mousepad.  Then again, I was mostly in a web browser
not a real desktop app.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>