iOS standalone - what to do about code signing failures?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Jan 7 13:09:17 EST 2013

FWIW I don't have a listing of Devices on the description of my Current Distribution Certificate in the Portal - this is odd, since we should be seeing the same display, shouldn't we?

My display consists of one line which gives my name (I guess it's my team name really), the Expiration Date, the name which I chose for it, its Status (which is 'issued'), a button saying 'download', and another button (looks like a label) saying 'Revoke'. This is in the 'Distribution' tab of the Certificates section of my iOS Provisioning Portal.

What exactly are you seeing?

Graham