iOS standalone - what to do about code signing failures?

Dave Kilroy2 dave at businessplaninsight.com
Mon Jan 7 03:33:49 EST 2013

Hi Roger

I think Jaque is referring to 'Device' in the Provisioning Portal's
Provisioning Profile page. Each Provisioning Profile should list the devices
it will work on and if you want your app to run on "Roger's iPad" then you
need to include "Roger's iPad" in the 'Device' section of the Provisioning
Profile you are using

...I think that's correct ... someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

Dave