Is there a way to send and receive iOS messages?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Jan 5 22:34:02 EST 2013

Hi Geoff

The GameKit external that I'm going to release soon does this with the app open on all devices and within bluetooth or wifi network (peer to peer messaging). There's also turn based matches in GameKit (which is what I think you want) but I need a little bit more funding to cover that so I'm going to release without it for now.

Cheers

Monte