Trouble in Paradise... with script editor

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 16:02:59 EST 2013

>> Thanks Richmond!
>> Got it, installed it but for some reason the application won't accept
>> my license for 4.0
>

> 'tis very queer; works with mine.

If you really want to hear something weird, queer, crazy, odd, wild,
your description goes here, check this out...

I added a new user account to the system, reinstalled LC 4.5.3 for
"All Users" and it works fine in the new account. Still does not work
in the original user account where it has been running/available for
over a year.

Guess I'll migrate all of my documents and such over to the new
account, delete the old one and keep on trucking... what a time
consuming, hair thinning mess. Not to mention all of this *after* the
laptop dev machine crashed with a motherboard failure. <sigh>  :-(

Again, I do appreciate everyone's assistance!

-David C.