Trouble in Paradise... with script editor

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:16:57 EST 2013

> (in the straw-graping category) any chance the script editor is there
> but off-screen? Using the message box, do you see it in the list of
> open stacks? Can you set its loc to the screenloc?

Hello Mark,
Yeah, I had already thought of that, but no good news I'm afraid. Here are the

1. Create new stack, add one single button  - OK
2. Bring up property dialog for button  - OK
3. Edit button script  - NOT OK
4. Script Editor is not shown   - NOT OK

----- Observations ---------

4. Property dialog automatically shows "revNewScriptEditor1"
5. Stopwatch is displayed and remains…
6. "revNewScriptEditor1" is now showing as an option in top "Window"
part of the Mac menu
7. Selecting that menu entry brings the "revNewScriptEditor1" editor
up in an almost full screen state
8. After observation #7, I can then finally edit a button, card, stack
script using the normal process.

None of this makes any sense because it has been working without
problems for the little I've used the machine in the last year or so.
Using the 4.5.0 version has the same problem, installing/reinstalling
either LC version changes nothing at all.

I'm really stumped at this point.

Regards,
David C.