OT: How to renew iOS Certificates?

Dave Kilroy dave at businessplaninsight.com
Sat Jan 5 15:12:41 EST 2013

Graham (& Chris)

Yes this stuff is not nice if you get it wrong…

By the way, Provisioning Profiles are very different creatures from Development and Distribution Certificates - they are explained well (but it took me about three readings before it sunk in) on the Provisioning Profile (in the the 'learn' tab [or a name similar to that]) and in LiveCode UserGuide)

I won't go into the differences between the two here as: a) its been a while since I last read about them and b) I wouldn't give too much credibility to a guy who can't even sign his code to get it on iOS devices!

However I will say that in my copy of Xcode, if I open the Organizer Window and make sure I'm in the 'Devices' tab I can see my Provisioning Profiles in the 'Library' section (on the left) and see my Developer and Distribution Certificates (including the extra one I can't get rid of) in the 'Teams' section.

Good luck and keep us informed on how you get on

Dave