Encrypt on mobile

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:13:22 EST 2013

"industrial strength encryption" relies on the openssl libraries.  They are
not available on mobile platforms (I conclude this is why Monty provides
that feature with an external).

There are various discussions of this on the forum.  But nothing that meets
your requirements.
http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9288&p=49104&hilit=openssl+mobile#p49104

The Android Release Notes for 5.5.3 say "industrial strength encryption and
public key cryptography (planned for a future release)".

Bernard