Need good USB HID driver for LiveCode under Windows

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Thu Feb 28 14:35:22 EST 2013

Hi Mitchell,

I maintain an app that uses WinUSB via an external to interact with an
HID device. The device is a keyboard-like thing with backlighted keys
that are turned on and off by the app using it. We hired Dar Scott to
develop the external that interacts with WinUSB, and to write the LC
libs that enable the app to interact with the external. I'm not aware of
a generic solution for all HID devices, though I haven't really looked
in a long time.

I assume Dar is still on this list - he's a real go-to guy for this kind
of thing.

Phil Davis

On 2/25/13 9:05 PM, Mitchell Duncan wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Can anyone direct me to a source for a good USB (HID) driver package for
> windows that I could possible integrate into a LiveCode app?
>

> Or ..  Is anyone using an already debugged Win USB HID driver in their own
> LiveCode app?
>

> Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Mitchell