Now that the kickstarter was such a huge success...

Jeff Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Thu Feb 28 12:35:48 EST 2013

I still want my hair when it comes off! Something to pass on to future generations. i think that was in at around the 35pound pledge was it not?

Cheers to Kevin and the Team and everyone here for pitching in with pr and money to pull this off!

what a trail its been since 97 when i first starting poking metacard! getting the $1K together at that point to do the first project was daunting and some emails with Scott Raney to try and make sure it was going to do what I needed it to do he was very reassuring and helpful and gave a money back guarantee! Looking forward to the new code base and improved multimedia!

ironically my credit card company bounced the kickstarter charge early this am! why was this idiot doing a large charge to the UK at 4AM-- it must be fraud or porn! no indictment of the product just their heuristic algorithm kicking it. all put right now!

Cheers, Cheers, Cheers!

jeff reynolds