On-Rev : Phishing attempt

dwilliams at runrev.com dwilliams at runrev.com
Thu Feb 28 10:20:07 EST 2013

Hello,

These types of attacks are common and generally unrelated to the mail
server hosting your mail services. If you would like me to confirm
that there has been no internal malicious activity, contact me via my
personal email address or support and I will be happy to inspect the
original email + headers.

Regards,

-David