Kickstarter Pledge Payment Not Accepted

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Thu Feb 28 09:43:29 EST 2013

This is just a heads up.  A couple of us had their payments declined by
their banks because they considered the transaction suspicious.  A call
to the bank cleared it up, and the charge was accepted.

My guess is that charge probably originated in the UK.  Then it shows up
in the middle of the night, and is for some weird amount.  I'll be that
a significant number of US backers got hit with the same thing.

I hope this doesn't significantly impact the actual funds collected.

Todd