What has Cocoa to do wit Windows RT?

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Wed Feb 27 23:13:49 EST 2013

I am so excited that ALL the stretch goals are reached, and that they still have an extra dime to get some candy.

But I was wondering about what this could mean:
"So many people have asked for Windows Mobile support since RT was launched! Doing the Cocoa layer first brings this within reach."
And also:
"Some of these items do have dependencies on other items being completed first (Pluggable Themes & Cocoa is essential before Windows RT for example)."

I am not a very technical guy, but I just don't understand the connection between those. Cocoa is as Apple as it gets, and Windows RT is on that other island. How can there be depencencies between them?