conference dilemma...

Gerry gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 17:53:57 EST 2013

To paraphrase David Sedaris:

I think of being on an airplane. The flight attendant comes down the aisle
with her food cart and, eventually, parks it beside my seat. ‘Can I
interest you in the chicken?’ she asks. ‘Or would you prefer the platter of
s—t with bits of broken glass in it?'

To be undecided about which conference to attend is to pause for a moment
and then ask how the chicken is cooked.

Gerry

--
photos: http://gerryorkin.com