Open Source Question

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 27 15:08:11 EST 2013

On 28/02/2013, at 7:03 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> Hopefully, yes.
>
> There may be some works governed by incompatible licenses which are not password-protected, so we'll want to review the licenses for any libraries we use to ensure they're GPL-compatible.

Nothing changes in that regard. Only distribute what you have a license to distribute. Closed or open...

Put some kind of license on what you do.

I really wish this list and our forums had a license that we agreed to. Something simple and non-viral so there was no fear of copy and paste from here.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!