Examining the code

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Feb 27 06:42:19 EST 2013

No books really - just being able to code proficiently in C/C++/Obj-C...

The knowledge required to do stuff to the current engine is a lot though,
however all should start to get easier as we get past each phase of
refactoring.

No doubt we'll run intensive workshops at the conference with Mark
Waddingham and the other engine developers too.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can code