wow

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Feb 26 21:21:31 EST 2013

On 27/02/2013, at 1:07 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

> just recently looked into
> Json and the structure seems very straight forward

I've told the dev list but not the use list. I will have a desktop JSON external available shortly under a dual license on all three platforms. It offers significant speed improvements over the other Mark Smith's libJSON library for JSONToArray and ArrayTJSON...

I'm using it for the VCS stuff which is why I started thinking of a javascript converter when I realised the stackfile structure I've come up with would be easy to deal with in JavaScript.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services