wow

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Feb 26 21:06:45 EST 2013

On 27/02/2013, at 12:52 PM, Mark Smith wrote:

> That would be mind blowing. I'm kind of glad I got started when I did, and
> I'll be around to see the revolution when it happens (and can proudly say I
> was a part of it)
>
> Bring it on!!

Andre is right Mark. It would be a much more worthwhile project to work out a way to export a stackfile as a HTML5+JavaScript app. It would definitely be possible. I'm not convinced using one of the byte code -> JavaScript solutions would be the best option. I'd say properties to JSON, script to javascript then an engine to drive it all in javascript...

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services