Post campaign party

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Feb 25 21:39:28 EST 2013

On 2/25/13 8:21 PM, Roger Eller wrote:
> Sounds like you know your way around SL. Do you have virtual land, or do
> you have a specific place in mind?

Three of us rent about a quarter of a private island. I've built it up
from scratch and it's awfully pretty if I do say so myself. I scripted a
few custom things, some of which I won't sell, and others that I list in
the marketplace. Those pay the rent, so I don't have to put in any money
to keep the place. It's been self-sustaining for about three years.

Monte, it's free to sign up. If you come, maybe others will too. But do
try it the day before so you can get through the initial orientation and
learn how to walk. Flying is optional.

I know there are at least 3 of us on SL. Bet there's more.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com