LC and credit card processing

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Feb 25 18:38:18 EST 2013

I had put together a Rev/Authorize.net solution together a years ago. It
worked fine, but took a fair bit of work to construct. I would need to
set up a new authorize account and merchant processor, as well as SSL
certificates. I know it can be done. I was just hoping there was a
better (read: easier) solution by now for Rev. Meaning, collect the info
from the card reader (which is easy), then feed that data into a preset
Rev solution to get it processed.