LC and credit card processing

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Mon Feb 25 15:57:49 EST 2013

I am quite fond of using Stripe for various payment systems. Their api
is accessible over HTTPS and I have used it in the past with revServer.
Although I have never used it to process payments from inside a livecode
application, I have made livecode applications that use their api to track
sales. In general, they are one of the few credit card processing setups I
have actually had pleasure in working with.

https://stripe.com/docs

https://stripe.com/docs/api

Regards,

Andrew