LC and credit card processing

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Feb 25 15:40:51 EST 2013

I haven't followed recent developments in this area, so I'm looking for
suggestions.

I need a way to process a swiped credit card through Rev. The user is
interacting via a touch screen (no keyboard or mouse). Just need to
process the card info... no address info. The card swipe unit is
attached to a portable Windows device which connects to the web via
wireless (in public), so the whole process must be secure.

Is there a (mostly) turnkey solution available for this?

Thanks.
Richard Miller