tweet that made me laugh

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Mon Feb 25 15:24:59 EST 2013

I had asked Ilene Hoffman for suggestions of people to approach, and she gave me some ideas, and told me to say that she had given me their email address. I wrote to a few of them, but none replied. So I asked Ilene if she would tweet about LiveCode, in a way that might encourage others to retweet (she has some impressive followers).

Well, in the end she outed John Gruber about not replying to my email! Here's her page, and the tweet for LiveCode is about 56 minutes ago:

https://twitter.com/ilenesmachine

I expect he'll get upset and not write anything, but we'll see.