Lets get #LiveCode trending on Twitter today

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Mon Feb 25 06:39:06 EST 2013

I looked at twitter to see how many tweets there were re LiveCode. In the
last day there were 6 for LiveCode and 4 for #LiveCode.

Today if everyone who has pledged could send a tweet with #LiveCode we could
perhaps get LiveCode trending and get more attention for the campaign. I am
not a regular tweeter so I don't know the ins and outs but I think
retweeting RunRev's tweets will also help.

If more prolific tweeters have any advice on how to get traction let us
know.

Just saw that we passed 75%, get the word out!

Martin Koob
@VideoLinkwell