So stoked about the possibilities for Open Source

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Feb 24 19:43:42 EST 2013

On 25/02/2013, at 11:23 AM, Robert Mann wrote:

> I could jump into the lifetime bucket as I already did for on-rev founder,
> but for 1200£. Can't afford 2400 and I'm confident it could attract many of
> us and maybe save the run...! A little prayer!! God do you hear me??? (clin
> d'oeil at Kevin)

You can get 3 years for that which is a great deal. Much better than you will get at the store if this doesn't go ahead. Otherwise, like someone on the kickstarter forum said it's actually well worth it to put it on a credit card and pay it off over 5 years. With interest I think he said it was only $86 a month or something. All the pledge level rewards are great and there's a heap of people from this community that are about to miss out if we don't dig deep.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding