I'm in

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Feb 23 19:17:41 EST 2013

Björnke-

Saturday, February 23, 2013, 3:52:55 PM, you wrote:

> Well, all plants, even foreign language ones, need watering.
> After all, no plan reaches fruition without the proper irrigation.
> When you are in a downpour, and the world seems overtly moisturised,
> maybe you could think of wetness in monetary terms; Mostly bribery
> and other wet-handed cajoling... Oh my, maybe it's just an eye
> watering evil world you're living in :)

I let Google translate that from French to German and then to English
and got

Now all plants, including those in foreign languages, irrigation.
Finally reached realize no plan without proper irrigation. when You
are in a downpour, and the world seems moistened open, perhaps you
might think of moisture in financial terms, most active and other wet
hands caressing ... Oh my God, maybe it's just an evil eye watering
world you live in :)

Somehow that didn't seem right. A few more iterations gave

Now all plants, including foreign languages THE fr, irrigation.
Finally, do not reach home without irrigation. when They can be found
in repugnance and The Open World Looks Wet Grill-News Be You could
think, De MOISTURE, financial freedom Terms and most active OTHER
stroking wet area ... Oh my God, it's just being can live a bad eye
watering world :) You

...that's more like it...

--
-Mark Wieder