I'm in

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Sat Feb 23 19:12:03 EST 2013

Here in Pau - Béarn - Aquitaine - and, even, southern "france"... (both Jacques and me are living around), we are drinking a glass of Jurançon alike, to say, "Clos Joliette"  vine each time an interesting event happens ;D

Pau is a clever little town in between skiable mountains and wind / surfable ocean where the good king Henri the Fourth born…