another article achieved...

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Sat Feb 23 15:25:42 EST 2013

Indeed. All good points. I first discovered, and started working with
Metacard when my primary OS at work was SGI Irix. When we switched to
Windows NT, it had already become Revolution, so I moved forward with that.
It saddened me to see the *nix platforms go away, but there's only so much
a small team can do. Therefore, the importance of going open source. I sure
hope they make it.

Sent from my Pipo M2