Transparent hilitecolor

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Feb 23 00:44:59 EST 2013

On 2/22/13 11:27 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> On 23/02/2013, at 4:23 PM, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Inks are the only things I get.  Regex, databases, all the recent
>> CVS talk makes my eyes glaze over and drool start running down my
>> chin.  And not in a good way.
>
> Lol... I was just thinking... How does Scott know off the top of his
> head what one of those inks does... I look at the ink pane and wonder
> what the heck can anyone do with this stuff...

He's transparent. Whenever he want to appear visible, he has to set his
ink. He does it on the fly, so he has to know which one is which.

Me, whenever I need to find an ink, I have to go through the whole
entire list, line by line, and see what it does. Then I immediately
forget. And even if I pick one, it doesn't look right everywhere, it
only looks right on the card I was looking at when I picked it.

Which is why it's a godsend we can pick on Scott.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com