get type from the text of image

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Feb 22 16:37:01 EST 2013

Ah... the paintCompression might be sufficient to use as an extension. It's not perfect but it will probably do.

Basically if someone imported a JPG I didn't think it would be suitable for the VCS to export/import as png. If you say it would be ok then I'll run with that.

What I'm doing is each object will be represented by a folder and while most properties will be exported as JSON I thought there are some properties that would be better as separate files. The script is the prime example but an image is another one. Also I'm considering the htmlText of a field may be worthwhile as a separate property although that could get quite complicated for unshared text in shared groups so might be best avoided.

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!