1001 things to do with LiveCode - only 400 page views per day

planix dr.alistair at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:29:31 EST 2013

Monte Goulding wrote
> Excellent... yes we could always do the south coast track if we wanted a
> nice walk ;-)

I once walked up over Drys Bluff to the top of the Western Tiers. A good
couple of days. But that was when I was also working ony my farm, was 15
years younger and didn't have kids. The south coast track would probably
kill me!

Monte Goulding wrote
> Wait till we get the extensions API. If that happens what third parties
> will be able to do for this platform will knock everybody's socks off.

I had been meaning to ask you, and others on the list (though it seems a
dumb question ) whether it might be possible to write extensions to Livecode
for things like Android using livetalk code (not C++ or variants)?

cheers