1001 things to do with LiveCode - only 400 page views per day

planix dr.alistair at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 21:17:52 EST 2013

Thanks Bob,

You should have seen my first go at it! I suddenly realised that I needed to
think about colours, placement, and complimentarity. It's not great now but
I was amazed that I could even think about these things coherently enough to
make it look somewhat decent.

I would like to turn it into an app for market. Can you think of what sort
of eye-candy I could be thinking about. A splash screen? Pictures? Different
types of buttons? What might a 'unique' feature be? If anyone could give me
a few ideas I can start thinking about how to implement some.

cheers

Alistair