AW: How to set the minWidth dynamically?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Feb 20 05:11:25 EST 2013

Hi Thierry,
yes, but thats the same as with the minWidth. You can't set/change these
properties, while the user is resizing the window (holding down the mouse).
The change will be made, after the user releases the mouse and that’s too
late. What I need is to break/stop the resizing at a certain point (where my
objects overlap).
My first thought was just not to pass the resizeStack message when the size
gets too small, but that doesn't work either. Obviosly the resizing of the
window happens before the message resizeStack.
Thanks
Tiemo

Auftrag