[!! SPAM] Re: Project Update #7: Next Generation LiveCode (Open Source) byRunRev Ltd

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Tue Feb 19 20:25:25 EST 2013

> but not so convenient as the Use-List; particularly as the
> Use-List has everything all in one place.

There are venues to talk about your LiveCode projects.

There are a couple of Facebook and Linked In groups. My Mirye Software site
sells LiveCode here in the US, and success stories are always welcome, both
in the newsletters we sent out but also in our (quiet) forum. In fact, why
not have something in the LiveCode forums?

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC