=?utf-8?Q?compositor=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6._?=Properties for Mobile Performance

Ender Nafi Elekçioğlu endernafi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:53:04 EST 2013

Thank you Jacque,
You've been helpful, as always.

I understand that there's no need to mess around with the compositor properties.
Leaving the defaults as is and using the acceleratedRendering is enough.
But the tricky part is I should use it only when I need it.
Well, that's a good advice.

I'll read the old posts about the acceleratedRendering further.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

~ Ender Nafi

~ ·  Keehuna Studio