Project Update #7: Next Generation LiveCode (Open Source) by RunRev Ltd

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 19 15:27:58 EST 2013

On 2/19/13 2:15 PM, Richmond wrote:
> On 02/19/2013 03:15 PM, Richmond wrote:
>> Ben Beaumont's latest thing on the Kickstarter web-site is very
>> interesting . . .
>>
>> However, I, also have some "pretty pictures" (i.e. mockups) of
>> interface enhancements,
>>
>> and was wondering if RunRev, along with their Open Source initiative,
>> might think
>> of opening a blog where users can upload images as well as text to
>> show off any
>> ideas.
>>
>> Richmond.
>>

> Dunnit: http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14205

BTW, I don't know if it's well known yet, but RR has enabled the digest
feature in the forums now. (I got an email about it, probably because I
complained so much. :)) Go to the control panel to set up a digest to be
delivered via email.

It's a recent change that I've been trying out for a couple of days. The
digest isn't as easy to read as I'd like, and you can't reply directly
from email, but it has links to the forum posts so that you can click
once and respond over there.

It's a start.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com