the iconic of stack

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Tue Feb 19 13:02:03 EST 2013

Lars,

I've just tested on LC 5.5.3 & LC 5.5.1 on Win 7 Home Premium and LC 5.5.4 on Mac OS X 10.7.5 and iconic works fine for me.

Looks like there may be something else blocking your iconic request, but not being much into Windows I couldn't guess what, hopefully someone else will have an idea.

If you need any tests running, I'll be happy to help.

Paul