Set default keyboard layout (for other language) for a field

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Feb 18 20:55:42 EST 2013

Hi Jonathan,

We did this for a client. We have a working Mac solution. Currently, the Windows solution works only in theory but I'd be happy to investigate further. Contact me off-list of you're interested.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.

On 14 January, we suffered severe server problems. If you tried to send an e-mail between 13 and 18 January and didn't get a reply, please try again.