The kickstarter thing and animationEngine

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Feb 18 14:33:59 EST 2013

That's great Malte. Th GPL version will have some great plugins available freely already between SQLYoga, AE, Jan's libraries and Andre's libraries. I'm still considering my position on this but it's likely I'd gradually move to dual licensing too. This GPL version really will be a massive boon for the LiveCode community.