Yet Another Kickstarter stack

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Mon Feb 18 10:01:54 EST 2013

On 02/18/2013 01:37 AM, Thierry Douez wrote:
> 2013/2/18 Warren Samples <warren at warrensweb.us>
>
> Hi Warren,

> But as I said previously, I did worked on it only a couple of hours,
> and had no time to make a universal tool, or test it broadly.
>
> This stack is free, open and bound to be modified by whoever...
>
> In this case, I believe changing the font and/or font size of the field
> should do the job quickly.
>

> Otherwise, except for the truncated text, does everything else works on
> Linux ?
>

> Regards,
>
> Thierry

Thierry,

Your stack seems to perform its functions perfectly well. It has the
same display issue for me under Windows 7, too. Here's an example of
code along the lines of what I suggested, which works for me here in
both Linux and Windows 7.

(watch for linebreaks in script forced by the email client -- I've
inserted extra returns between script lines to help clarify)

on preopenstack

    set the height of field "infos" to the formattedheight of field "infos"

    set the top of field "infos" to (the bottom of group ID 1058 - 4)
--taking into account multiple sets of margins

    set the height of this stack to (the bottom of field "infos" - 6)

end preopenstack

##### END CODE #####

Warren