What do you want to contribute?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Feb 14 16:37:46 EST 2013

> LIBRARIES
> + Make SQL Yoga available under a dual license (maybe what Jan did for
> PDF?) and implementing a readable syntax using Open Language once it is
> available. (Trevor)

Awesome... I'm very seriously considering the same for mergExt or at least some of it but with apple not allowing GPL I'm not sure if it's helpful for anyone. Andre does this with all his stuff too. I imagine other plugin developers will consider this pathway because of the password protection issue and marketing potential. It really adds a selling point to the education/hobbyist market to not only get the core product for free but lots of addons too.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services