bug check

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 14 16:18:55 EST 2013

Could someone else please confirm these for me?

I'm building an ios app
1) Edit a script of an object
2) Hit the "Test" button.without first hitting "enter" or saving the change
to the script.  The indicator for the script status should be yellow

LC doesn't ask to save the stack, it seems, and runs the stack in the
simulator without the changes.  That seems like a bug.

Here's another:
1) create a button
2) create a field
3) change the script of the button to
answer the bogusproperty of field 1
answer "this is an answer dialog"

When testing, no dialog appears for me, even though at least the second one
should, even though the property name is bogus in the first case.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."