PowerTools push to KickStarter

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Feb 14 16:08:17 EST 2013

I think Mark S. has a great idea, and I'll see his contribution and raise it a
level.

We're in the final two weeks of the KickStarter push now. I've had the
PowerTools plugin at the introductory price of $30 for a while, so it's about
time to raise it to its regular price. I'll do that on 1 March 2013. Until that
time it's still at the intro price and I'll put 100% of the sales as an
additional contribution to the KickStarter project.

If you've been on the fence about contributing to the LiveCode FOSS effort
here's a chance to get something extra for your money, and it's yours whether or
not the goal is met (although of course we're going to get there). If you've
been considering buying the PowerTools plugin to supercharge what you can get
done in the IDE, then here's a chance to throw a bit extra towards the
KickStarter goal. Everyone's a winner.

Of course, you can wait a couple of weeks for the price to go up, but... hey...
KickStarter...

http://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/PowerTools.irev
http://www.ahsoftware.net/PowerTools/register.irev

--