Another 1001 things you can do with LiveCode

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:13:24 EST 2013

Thanks to all of you who've sent me screenshots of their use of LiveCode. Most of them to quote a comment on the blog are "awesome!".

Clearly I must be the only person on these lists not writing awesome stuff in LiveCode :-)

I'm hoping that some of you will come forward with a few samples of really simple LiveCode programs that are useful to you. A simple catalogue. A list of students in detention. A very simple game for kids.

I'm worried that the current samples (barring mine) are to good, like giving a class of 5 year olds a painting lesson and showing them the Mona Lisa as an example. (Though 5 years olds unlike adults wouldn't be at all put off).

Please do have a think about all those small LiveCode scripts that you could live without.

Thanks in advance.

Peter