What do you want to contribute?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 13 17:06:30 EST 2013

I get how it works, but if you look at a couple of the things I want to do,
they require RR to support them or it's just me and my minions and our
togas.

And Cmd-` is a good way to fix it for righties.

I also see that François and I have several interests in common.

I like the way LibreOffice has their roadmap set up - instead of it being a
free-for-all, they have laid out various to-dos and what they think is the
degree of difficulty.  Then noobs can come in, contribute, increase their
credibility and their knowledge, and move on up in the horde.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com